Vera Vista Homes uses eco-friendly materials to create superior structures that meet or exceed all standards and expectations in the construction industry. Your investment in a Vera Vista Home will save you time and money now and for many years to come.
- Unique, open, light-filled living spaces offer modern amenities and outdoor views from every room.
- Lofted and non-lofted models.
- Steel pedestal supports allow for all-terrain application without concrete slabs or expensive foundations.
- Constructed using all recyclable components.
- Highest quality materials and consistent dimensions ensures ease of use/assembly and long life.
- Engineered for rapid assembly.
Thoughtfully planned, low-maintenance exteriors.
- Exterior building materials are eco-friendly, durable and require minimal upkeep to keep design qualities intact.
- Low maintenance equals savings in time and money. We want you to be free to enjoy life without the worries of home preservation.
- Vera Vista Homes’ welded, galvanized steel frames are double dipped to protect from rust and corrosion to offer lasting superior strength.
- Steel offers many benefits over other building materials.
- Welded, galvanized steel frame base is constructed with high-tensile strength, cold-rolled steel and has welded steel platform legs for secure mounting to concrete pillars or Sonotube footers.
- Decking and cladding is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin.
- Welded, galvanized steel deck framing with solid color PVC resin decking is 25-year rated and is clip fastened for a smooth surface free of screws or nails.
- PVC cladding is 30-year rated.
- PVC is resistant to weathering, chemical rotting, corrosion, shock and abrasion.
- Looks and feels like natural wood without the problems associated with wood, such as rotting, peeling, splintering and insect infestation.
- The tongue-and-groove cladding boards range from four to eight inches wide and are durable, thick and rigid.
- Decking/cladding is high-thermal performance rated and is rated for 30+ years for sun and weather exposure.
- Life-cycle studies show PVC is effective in protecting the environment in terms of low greenhouse gas emissions and conservation of resources and energy.
Exquisite Interiors with premium, high-end finishes and options.
- Interior design options resemble log cabin, cottage, eclectic modern, European and contemporary styles.
- Open-concept layouts connect living spaces for you and your guests.
- Eat-in kitchen flows into living area.
- Quartz or granite countertops.
- Raised-panel door, shaker-style solid wood kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities.
- Designer wood, stone or resin interior walls and ceilings.
- Hardwood, tile or plank vinyl floors.
- Wood used in Vera Vista Homes are free of any harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde.
- The pine, oak and bamboo woods have a WOCA oil finish that is free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The European style oil finish provided by Woodcare of Denmark (WOCA) is the leading plant-based, environmentally responsible, sustainable, nonpolluting, durable wood finish with no artificial color pigments or preservatives.
- The acacia wood has an Osmo eco-friendly natural oil finish that is free of any harmful chemical emissions. Osmo Holz und Color began as a sawmill in Germany over 100 years ago. The company expanded into producing a wide range of finished timber products that all required a durable finish superior to the cracking and peeling lacquers widely used. The motive to create a better finishing system led to extensive research and development, and then the opening of the Osmo Color facility. Osmo is the only timber product manufacturer that completes its product range with surface finishes that are developed and produced in house in Germany.
- 10-foot plus high ceilings.
- 96-inch high interior and exterior doors.
- Current designs of villas come with a stone wall option and LED fireplace.
- Superior insulation values are reached by incorporating 75/100/150 mm high-density polyurethane (PU) metal-faced sandwich panels floor, walls and roofing.
- Tempered, energy efficient, low-E (low thermal emissivity), argon-filled, double-pane glass windows and doors. Argon gas windows can offer the following benefits:
- Offers increased R-values (thermal resistance) for greater insulating effectiveness.
- Offers increased soundproofing characteristics.
- Minimizes heat exchange through the window.
- Reduces the possibility of condensation and frost.
- Can be used in all climates as the windows are sealed with the gas that will not leak out.
- Rated blocking of ultraviolet rays.
- Argon will not fog or corrode the window material, as oxygen-filled will.
- Enables heating and cooling systems to operate more efficiently.
- Argon gas is non-toxic and will not contaminate the environment.
- Triple-pane and impact are optional.
- Increased sound proofing characteristics.
- Comprises a standard tempered exterior 5 mm glass panel, 9 mm argon gas and a tempered interior 5 mm glass panel.
- Powder-coated aluminum glass framing.
- Designed for high wind, heavy snow, and seismic and wildfire zones. Structurally and thermally, Vera Vista Homes structures exceed Thermal, Wind, Earthquake and Fire International Building Codes as we ship internationally.
- High Winds
- Engineered to withstand over 150+ mile-per-hour winds.
- Vera Vista Homes use tongue-and-groove PVC cladding boards that are more durable, rigid and thicker.
- Impact windows are available as an option for hurricane zones.
- Heavy Snow
- Built to handle 50-90 pounds per square-foot of snow load compared to the typical 30 pounds per square-foot standard used except in areas of extreme weather.
- Rated Grade 8+ for earthquakes.
- Steel framing is an excellent material to resist earthquakes because of its properties, including strength and weight.
- Fire Resistance
- Steel and glass materials are rated A1 (100 percent noncombustible) for fire resistance.
- The exterior components (cladding, decking, sandwich panel) are rated B1.
- Steel framing cannot be ignited and resists fire. Steel frames do not add fuel to a fire and do not contribute to the spread of fire or increase the fire load.
- Highly insulated construction
- Thermal resistance value of R65+ in walls and roof, making them thermally overrated for both Alaska and desert environments. (The standard R-value for walls is R19 and for roofs is R39.)
- Thermal resistance value of R30 or better in floors. (The standard R-value for floors is R19.)
- Super insulation results in exceptionally lower heating and cooling costs!
- High Winds
- Vera Vista Homes are manufactured in an ISO 9001 and CE certified factory. ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). ISO 9001 certification means the factory has demonstrated the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation.
- Decking materials tested for physical strength and slip resistance by SGS-U.S. Testing Company, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing, and certification company, recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.