As construction costs have continued to rise and the value for the dollar seems to fall even faster, we recognized the need and opportunity for Vera Vista’s steel frame buildings to be used in countless areas. Whether you need a one- or eight-car garage, premium storage for the Harley, a hunting shelter or a stand-alone multipurpose building, we have a structure that can fit your need and budget. There is absolutely no limit to the uses of our buildings.
All of these buildings share these features:
- Steel framing with high quality glass and PVC resin or Hardie board construction.
- Superior storm wind, fire and earthquake ratings.
- Thermally insulated to exceed local requirements.
- All glass windows and doors are 5/6/5 low-E tempered glass for high thermal protection (5 mm tempered glass, 6 mm Argon gas and another 5 mm tempered glass pane).
- Designed for quick assembly and long-term durability.
- Extremely cost effective compared to conventional construction (usually cheaper, longer lasting and superior structure to stick or brick construction).
- Requires virtually no maintenance compared to wood, brick or plaster.
- Requires no slab or conventional foundations (garages exempt).